As many of you have discovered, all webcam appointments are booked through the remainder of October. We know that we will not meet with every applicant. We were able to schedule most interview requests that we received from May 1 through early October, yet continuing to do so is proving difficult, with demand greatly exceeding available opportunities. Don’t worry. Wake Forest will offer admission to a great number of students who have not interviewed. Please remember that the interview is an optional part of the application.
- Going forward, please request a webcam interview.
- Requests will receive a response through the beginning of December, but you will only hear from us if there is interview availability.
- We are only able to confirm an interview requested through the interview-request form. We cannot accommodate a request for an interview made by email or phone. Finally, we do not offer regional alumni interviews.
- Interviews will run through the beginning of December.
“What can I do now?” This is a question we hear often.
- First, please see above for information about the interview-request form.
- And then, there are your essay and short-answer-prompt responses. We look forward to reading them. Our short-response prompts represent questions that are uniquely Wake Forest and thus afford you the opportunity to show us what is “uniquely you.” So, when preparing your essay and your answers to these prompts, take advantage of the opportunity to give us a glimpse into what drives you intellectually. Tell us what you’ve read, what you’ve done, what you think. About what? About anything and everything that is important to you.
- Collectively, the Wake Forest Admissions Committee has over 100 years of experience reviewing applications; we are good at evaluating your stories and seeing all you have to offer. Seek to be as thoughtful with your responses as you believe you would be to questions in an interview. We look forward to learning more about you during application review.
- You are also welcome to submit a short, informal email to your regional admissions representative introducing yourself and giving details as to what you would have shared in an interview.