We take interviews personally. It’s our best way of getting to know you, and for you to get to know us.
Whether face-to-face or via webcam, it is our priority to put a personality with a name in our search for future Wake Forest students. The interview provides us with a personal and unrehearsed component to the admissions process, and offers the prospective student a preview of what they can expect should s/he choose to attend Wake Forest.
Interviews are no longer available for Fall 2015 applicants.
- Choose a date and time for your interview
- Interviews are available between 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. most weekdays beginning June 1.
- January 9, 2015 is the last day for Fall 2015 applicants to interview
- Interview Requests will be processed through December 1 on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Web cam interviews are scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- Interviews are 25 minutes long.
- Campus Visits are scheduled at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and last two hours. If planning to attend a Campus Visit, please request interview time accordingly.
- Submit the Interview Request Form
- Interviews must be scheduled in advance. We suggest a minimum of two weeks.
- To schedule an interview, complete the Interview Request Form.
- A follow up response will be sent, in most cases, within 2-3 working business days.
- Schedule your Information Session & Campus Tour.
- AFTER receipt of your interview confirmation register for the Campus Visit.
TRANSFER APPLICANTS: Interviews are not required for transfer applicants. If the Admissions Office determines an interview is necessary, the applicant will be notified.
Still have questions?
Personal interviews provide an opportunity to get to know our applicants beyond the written application. These 25-minute sessions are evaluative and become part of your application file. Be prepared for a thoughtful and wide-ranging conversation.
Appointments available beginning June 1 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. most weekdays.
Using Skype and a Webcam you can speak directly to admissions staff from your home or school. These 25-minute sessions are evaluative and become part of your application file. Be prepared for a thoughtful and wide-ranging conversation.
Appointments available beginning June 1 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on most Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays.