Vibrant. Intellectual. Personal.
Join us for a V.I.P. event!
V.I.P. is a thoughtfully-crafted and informal gathering of prospective students of color and their families sponsored by the Wake Forest Office of Undergraduate Admissions. In addition to Admissions staff members who guide the program, area alumni are sometimes invited to share their views on the value of their Wake Forest education now that they have transitioned into graduate school or the working world. The parents of current or past Wake Forest students may also be in attendance, providing additional insight into their child’s transition to the Wake Forest Community. V.I.P. is meant to provide a meaningful opportunity for historically underrepresented students and their families to begin picturing themselves as a very important part of the Wake Forest Community.
V.I.P. Dates and States – Click on a city to register!
- Sunday, September 10 – Atlanta, GA
- Sunday, September 17 – Brooklyn, NY
- Thursday, September 28 – Charlotte, NC
- Sunday, October 15 – Miami, FL
- Sunday, October 22 – Washington, D.C.
- Arrival and Check In
- Welcome Remarks
- Overview of Undergraduate Experience: An Undergraduate Admissions officer will highlight the academic and co-curricular distinctions which make Wake Forest a national leading “Collegiate University”. This overview will provide a glimpse of the opportunities available to enrolled Wake Forest University students.
- Overview of Undergraduate Admissions: Learn the secrets behind the Wake Forest University application process and tools for successful completion of your need-based financial aid application process. Learn more about the merit-based scholarships available to admitted students.
- Post-Graduation Benefits: Wake Forest University alumni will highlight their undergraduate student experience. Alumni will also provide families with a sense of the post-graduation preparation received as well as the post-graduation opportunities available.
- Parental Perspective: Learn from current Wake Forest University parents the reasons why “We Choose Wake Forest”. Hear first-hand from parents regarding the benefits of a Wake Forest education.
For more information about the V.I.P. program, please contact Thomas Ray, Coordinator of Diversity Admissions: 336.758.5203 | E-mail