The more the merrier.
Group visits are a great way for many students to visit a college campus alongside their peers from their school or academic program. While we would like to accommodate all visitors who wish to come to campus, high demand for group visits does not allow us to guarantee this opportunity. We ask that all groups take the time to review our guidelines and submit the Group Visit Request Form at least three (3) weeks prior to the preferred visit date. The admissions staff will review the request and make a decision based upon schedule availability. We will make contact with our decision as soon as we are able. Prior approval is required for all groups planning a formal visit to Wake Forest. We are unable to accommodate group visit requests between August 7 and August 24, 2015.
Due to the high number of visitors coming to the Wake Forest campus, all groups should follow these guidelines:
- Students should be in grades 9-12
- Submit request to visit no later than three weeks prior to the preferred date
- Groups must provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students visiting the campus
- Maximum group size is 40 students plus chaperones
- Requests should come from schools, academic programs or educational organizations. For all other requests, please contact the Admissions Office at 336.758.5201 to schedule your visit.
Undergraduate Admissions can accommodate visits once per day, Monday through Friday. Group visits are not offered on weekends. Groups have the option to request an information session and/or guided-tour. Each typically last about an hour, but can be offered as abbreviated versions.
As you explore Wake Forest University, feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns. For general information please call the main office line (336.758.5201). We look forward to working with you.
Prior approval is required for all groups planning a formal visit to Wake Forest. We are unable to accommodate group visit requests between August 7 and August 24, 2015. Groups are welcome to visit campus on their own during this time. Self-guided tour packets are available by request.