Use the information below to keep track of what steps to take and materials to include when applying to Wake Forest.
As soon as possible
Schedule an on-campus interview (strongly recommended); interviews are available via Skype or online for students unable to travel to campus. Contact the Admissions office at 336.758.5201 to schedule your interview. Find more details here.
Deadline for Early Decision applications. (Note: Early Decision applicants may apply any time after completion of their junior year.)
Deadline for the Presidential Scholarship for Distinguished Achievement.
Deadline for all merit-based scholarship consideration.
Deadline for the William Louis Poteat Scholarship
Deadline for Regular Decision applications. Apply now »
Please include the following items if they pertain to your application:
- $60 application fee
- Secondary School Report form [PDF]
- Teacher Recommendation Form [PDF]
- Official high school transcript
- SAT/ACT scores — ONLY if you want those scores considered in your admissions application. See our Test Optional information.
- [International ONLY] Official TOEFL score report
- [International ONLY] Confidential financial information form [PDF]
- [Transfer ONLY] Dean’s Statement from each college attended [PDF]
- [Transfer ONLY] College transcripts for each college attended
As soon as available senior year
Send Mid-Year Report form [PDF]
Notifications of Acceptance:
Early Decision applicants
Notified on a rolling basis. Early Decision candidates are either accepted, deferred to the Regular Decision applicant pool, or are not accepted.
Regular Decision applicants
Notified by April 1. Regular decision applicants are either accepted, placed on the Wait List, or not accepted.
Applications for the fall semester will be reviewed beginning on April 1; applications for the spring semester will be reviewed beginning on November 1.
Submit all information to:
PO Box 7305
Winston-Salem, NC 27109-7305