Use the information below to keep track of what steps to take and materials to include when applying to Wake Forest.
- Additional Information and Application Instructions for International Applicants
- Additional Information and Application Instructions for Transfer Applicants
As Soon As Possible
Schedule an interview (strongly recommended). Interviews are available on campus and online via Skype. Find more details here.
Deadline for Early Decision applications (note: Early Decision applicants may apply any time after completion of their junior year).
Deadline for the Presidential Scholarship for Distinguished Achievement.
Deadline for all merit-based scholarship consideration.
Deadline for Early Decision II applications.
Deadline for Regular Decision applications. Apply now
Please include the following items if they pertain to your application:
- $65 application fee
- Secondary School Report form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Official high school transcript
- SAT/ACT scores — ONLY if you want those scores considered in your admissions application. See our Test Optional information.
- [International ONLY] Official TOEFL score report
- [International ONLY] Confidential financial information form
Deadline for the William Louis Poteat Scholarship
As soon as available senior year
Send Mid-Year Report form
Notifications of Acceptance:
Early Decision applicants
Notified by mail only on a rolling basis. Early Decision candidates are either accepted, deferred to the Regular Decision applicant pool, or are not accepted.
Early Decision II applicants
Notified by mail only with letters released on approximately February 15. Early Decision II candidates are either accepted, offered a place on our wait list, or are not accepted.
Regular Decision applicants
Notified by April 1. Regular decision candidates are either accepted, offered a place on our wait list, or not accepted.
Submit all information to:
PO Box 7305
Winston-Salem, NC 27109-7305